Norman Motel (Across the street from the track)
502 West Thorpe Ave
– Camping available on grounds with site hookups
What Time Do The Races Start And End?
– Racing starts @ 7:00 p.m and is usually done by 10:00 p.m.
Is Camping Available?
– Onsite camping is free for the event night
– There are weekly rates from Norman County Fair Association
What Types Of Food Do You Sell At The Track?
– Brats, Hotdogs, Taco in a Bag, Nachos, Racer Nachos, Water, Pop, Popcorn, Candy, and Specials
What Accommodations Do You Have For Handicap?
– Wheelchair ramps and wheelchair deck seating are available
What Are The Track Seating Options?
– NCR has a covered grandstand to keep you out of the elements during race night
– Grandstands are non-smoking
– Seating is general admission – First come first choice
Should I Bring Anything Specific?
– Dress for the weather
– Bring hearing protection if needed
What Items Are Not Allowed At The Track?
– No outside food or drink